Congratulations to Mehdi Moallem, Professor at Electrical and Computer Department of Isfahan University of Technology (IUT),and counselor of IEEE student branch in IUT for being selected as the outstanding, and premier researcher in the field of Electrical Engineering Industry in Iran.
Mind the Gap! is a contest challenging IEEE Students in Region8 to come up with a project proposal describing an idea that helps reduce the gap between generations and bring them together. It should be feasible, useful, and beneficial to all generations.
The first, second, and third prizes amount to 750, 500, and 250 USD, respectively!
For more information visit http://www.ieeer8.org/uncategorized/cross-the-line-2/
Need help getting ready for an interview, or with your skills assessment? Need help with your resume/CV?
Then check out IEEE Resume Lab !
By this program, you will be able to :
- Develop your resume or CV using a number of different templates geared toward technical industries, sectors, and work-experience stages.
- The interview process requires various types of letters, from a cover letter to a post-interview thank you letter. ResumeLab will help you develop these letters and assist you in communicating optimally throughout the hiring process.
- Create your portfolio of work.
- Take a skills assessment to help you highlight skills you possess, your competency in these skills, and how your experience with these skills is unique.
- Perform a mock interview to help prepare for the real thing. Choose your interviewer, types of questions, and whether you want to record yourself or not.
- Create a video resume or use the video function to record a custom video message to potential employers.
is a worldwide one day programming competition in which competitor teams, up to three members, compete in solving about 30 programming question in a single (24 hours) day. IUT IEEE student branch with two teams in 2015 has won the 137th and 148th among 2000 teams.
IEEE day is one of the best events to present what IEEE is and talk about its history and features. IUT IEEE student branch celebrate this event in electrical and computer department at Isfahan university of technology.IUT IEEE student branch has won the first photography contest held by Iran section with IEEE day 2015 in subject.
ARM micro-controllers workshop is now Presenting by the automation expert of IRISA. The workshop contains both theoretical and practical concept of arm micro-controllers. An evaluation board is designed for this workshop to program several example during the workshop.
Digital signal processor workshop is hold by mr. Rashidi, the phd candidate of electric machine engineering, to make an understanding of the concept of DSPs, functionalities, programming and etc.
IUT IEEE STUDENT BRANCH is proud to announced that Mr Saeid Karimi Mehr, Bachelor of science student of Isfahan University of Technology is selected as the best student paper in Zagrab conference.
Iran section is proud to be selected as the outstanding section in IEEE region 8. Outstanding section award is given to Iran section by prof. Bastianz the chief manager of IEEE region8.
The management board of iut ieee student branch proudly announced the outstanding branch counselor award in 2015 is given to Mehdi moallem, the professor of electrical and computer enginerring department of isfahan university of technology and counselor of iut ieee student branch.